Solid Oak Products
Here at Tradoak we love oak. But we don’t just deal with big builds, we also have a selection of stunning bespoke solid oak products which can provide the perfect finishing touches to your home.
Whether you are looking for new flooring, doors, statement shelves or coffee tables we can help.
Here are just some of our favourites.
Doors can be the perfect way to pull together the entire look of your home. If you have a beautiful period property, the last thing you want is ugly doors spoiling the aesthetic.
Here at Tradoak we offer bespoke, custom-made doors from design to fabrication.
The stunning oak can be enhanced with wrought iron door furniture or more modern options.
We can also create bespoke window frames, with all sizes and details catered to.
A solid wood floor is a stylish addition to almost any home, combining warmth with elegance.
You can choose from new or reclaimed oak flooring and original pit sawn to resawn reclaimed boards.
We love the golden tones of this resawn floor (pictured above) with the grain clearly shining through.
A statement piece of furniture can transform a room.
We can create a table to any design or specification – from coffee tables to banqueting options.
Reclaimed or air dried oak is used for a table which will last for generations and you can opt for the finish of your choice.
Choose your finish
Whichever solid oak product you decide to go for, there is a huge choice of finishes available to choose from.
Air-dried finishes include:
- Sanded – beams are sanded to remove the grey faces
- Unfinished – a beam which is left unprepared
- Clear wax – air dried beams are sanded before a clear bison wax is applied
- Medium oak waxed – a darker wax is applied, the more coats applied the darker the colour
Reclaimed finishes include:
- Brushed – reclaimed oak beams are heavily brushed to remove any sapwood or loose section as well as splinters, leaving the beam smooth to the touch
- Brushed and waxed – a clear bison wax is applied after the brushing
- Oiled – an oil is applied rather than wax keeping a matt finish on the beam
- Sawn sanded and waxed – reclaimed oak is cut into and then smooth sanded to show the internal colouring of the beam and clear waxed to seal
- Unfinished – a reclaimed beam in its raw, natural state.
You can see examples of all these on our finishes page.
Find out more about our solid oak products
Click here to find out more about our solid oak products.
For expert advice and a free estimate call us now on (01825) 723 648 or complete our contact form.