Solid Oak Doors
Whether you are looking for a solid oak front door or an internal door, we can create the perfect solid wood door to match your exact requirements. Our oaks doors are made from reclaimed oak and newer air-dried oak.
Below are examples of oak doors we can produce from our vast stock of oak timber. If your home is a new build or a 600 year old cottage, a solid oak door will always fit in.
Our oak doors are hand made, so they can be designed with full input from yourselves. All of our doors are solid oak, so there is no cutting corners with veneers. And all doors can have furniture fitted if required.
Styles of doors we fabricate are:
- External solid oak doors – in air dried joinery oak with options of frame and door furniture
- Internal solid oak doors – in both air dried oak and reclaimed re-sawn oak, with options of ledges, ledge and braced, beading and door furniture
- External/internal solid oak stable doors – in air dried oak and re-sawn reclaimed oak, with options of frame and door furniture
- Oak French doors – in air dried joinery quality oak with options of frame, openings and door furniture.
- We also offer a full range of glazing with our doors, dependent on your specification, from small leaded light sections to full double glazed toughened glass. All doors and joinery are supplied unfinished, unless otherwise specified.